Not the stress in you.
In fact a mature person does not fall in love, he rises in love. The word ’fall’ is not right. Only immature people fall; they stumble and fall down in love. Somehow they were managing and standing. They cannot manage and they cannot stand – they find a woman and they are gone, they find a man and they are gone. They were always ready to fall on the ground and to creep. They don’t have the backbone, the spine; they don’t have that integrity to stand alone.
A mature person has the integrity to be alone. And when a mature person gives love, he gives without any strings attached to it: he simply gives. And when a mature person gives love, he feels grateful that you have accepted his love, not vice versa. He does not expect you to be thankful for it – no, not at all, he does not even need your thanks. He thanks you for accepting his love. And when two mature persons are in love, one of the greatest paradoxes of life happens, one of the most beautiful phenomena: they are together and yet tremendously alone; they are together so much so that they are almost one. But their oneness does not destroy their individuality, in fact, it enhances it: they become more individual.
Two mature persons in love help each other to become more free. There is no politics involved, no diplomacy, no effort to dominate. How can you dominate the person you love? Just think over it. Domination is a sort of hatred, anger, enmity. How can you think of dominating a person you love? You would love to see the person totally free, independent; you will give him more individuality. That’s why I call it the greatest paradox: they are together so much so that they are almost one, but still in that oneness they are individuals. Their individualities are not effaced – they have become more enhanced. The other has enriched them as far as their freedom is concerned.
"Osho (via buhguhz)
Immature people falling in love destroy each other’s freedom, create a bondage, make a prison. Mature persons in love help each other to be free; they help each other to destroy all sorts of bondages. And when love flows with freedom there is beauty. When love flows with dependence there is ugliness.
START OF 2014 GIVEAWAY.
(MY URL HAS CHANGED BROM BREAKING-DEXTER TO MUTUALIZE)
The reason i am giving this iPhone 5s away is that i already have one, and my aunt gave this one to me for christmas. She told me that i didn’t have to give it back to her either. The reason i haven’t sold this is that I come from a wealthy family and do not need the money. We have too many things in our house cluttering it up and this is one of them, i’m moving out soon and I’ve already talked to my mum about me giving it away, and she doesn’t mind. Anyway, who doesn’t like free stuff?
Here’s how this will work:
- You have to be following me. I am checking who is following, and the winner will be re-drawn if they aren’t following me.
- Likes do not count for anything, only reblogs will count. You can reblog this as many times as you’d like. Do not create any extra blogs or whatever, I will be looking on your archives. you can also like the post as a bookmark, but likes will not be counted.
- Winner will be chosen like as if it were a raffle drawing. And will be contacted via ask, so make sure that you have that on/open.
- You have until March 17th, 2014 to reblog this post. a winner (at random, using a generator) and then message them. If the winner doesnt reply within a week then I will choose different. I will post the URL on my blog too
- This giveaway will be shipped to anywhere in the world, I will be paying for shipping so don’t worry guys. Good luck!
- iPhone 5s 32GB Space Grey. ($800-$900)
- Wall and USB charger
- 2 iPhone 5 cases
- Original box
Ends on March 17th 2014
—- REMEMBER, you must follow ME for your entry to count. —-
I am hosting a few other giveaways on my blog. And also, if you’d like to learn how to make some extra cash by testing out apps on your smartphone, click here and read the post. It will make you happy even if you dont win xx
Good luck and stay lovely!
(just remember that i am no longer ‘breaking-dexter’ i am ‘mutualize’)